You want to shed a few pounds and feel better – Congratulations! You have taken the first step! The next step is to decide on what you are going to do to lose that weight. Exercise and diet, both play a dominant role, but it is always best to start with your diet first. Sites such as Framing & Foundation have all the products for your needs, and to guide you further, below is a list of fitness & diet products that every shopping enthusiast needs to buy.
Dietary products, foods and supplements
- Spices and condiments. Go for organic spices and condiments, because these can make boring foods and salads taste a lot better. Always buy organic items if you can.
- Apple cider vinegar. Have one glass of water mixed with one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and juice of half a lemon.
- Vitamin D supplements. Reducing calories on a diet is often necessary for weight loss, but you don’t want to lose out on nutrients. Ensure that you are taking some form of Vitamin D at least once every month.
- Whey protein. Protein will help you lose fat, and it is absolutely necessary to include the best form of protein you can find. Whey protein, especially concentrate, is a great way to get that extra dose after a workout.
- Cinnamon powder. Although a spice, we wanted to include cinnamon additionally, because it is such a powerful herb and can offer a whole range of health benefits.
- Coconut oil. If you want to go on the keto or low-carb diet, you have to consume some form of MCT and good fats in your diet, and coconut oil is the best and most cost-effective source available. Check Framing and Foundation site to find virgin, cold-pressed and organic coconut oil.
Fitness and exercise products
- Exercise bike. The best treadmills are expensive, so go for an exercise bike instead. These are inexpensive and can be purchased under a price tag of $400.
- Yoga mat. If you don’t have space for heavy equipment, make sure to go for a good yoga mat. Yoga mats are super useful for variety of poses, and you can even use the support for your crunches and pushups.
- You don’t need a lot, but 2kg, 3kg, and 5kg dumbbells are enough to do most of the exercises, especially if you are new to the weight loss journey. Just ensure that you have everything in pairs.
Now that we have mentioned the basic fitness products, we also recommend that you go for a few additional accessories. For instance, you can buy kettlebells with dumbbells, while resistance bands and ankle weights can be used to take your training to the next level. There are also ab exercises that are easy to store and can be used effectively by those who are not a big fan of crunches.
When it comes to weight loss, go slow but maintain your pace. You will see a huge difference within a couple of months.